Get your hands on this fantastic gaming headset from Sennheiser, the GSP 670s are an incredible gaming headset, sneak up to the enemy like a ninja 😀
This competition has a maximum of 200 tickets and is available in the UK only, entries will cost £2.49 per ticket with a maximum of 10 tickets per person. The competition closing date is the 31st October 2020, or as soon as the tickets are sold out.
Note: if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our Facebook page and we will get back to you within the hour.
Sennheiser GSP 670 Specifications
- Low-latency – The GSP 670 wireless gaming headphones deliver lossless Bluetooth connection and state-of-the-art low Latency technology to create a virtually Seamless sound experience
- Custom audio presets– turn on 7.1 surround sound and customize setting presets through the Sennheiser Gaming suite for ultimate gaming Immersion
- Flip-to-mute mic – A broadcast-quality, noise-cancelling microphone cuts out breathing and background noise with an additional flip-to-mute feature
- Far Bluetooth range – Move freely With a 32.8 feet (10m) range of uninterrupted Bluetooth connection
- Long-lasting power – play longer with up to 20 hours of Bluetooth usage on one charge and fast 7-minute charging that powers 2 hours of wireless gameplay
- Comfortable wear – Soft, noise-isolating leatherette ear pads and adjustable headband sliders with a double-axis metal hinge system reduce pressure and provide optimal comfort for long gaming sessions
- Wireless compatibility – Compatible with Windows 10 PCs, PlayStation 4, and mobile phones
- What’s in the box – the GSP 670 headset, GSA 70 USB dongle, and one USB cable
Manufacturer website: Sennheiser GSP 670s
When will this competition end?
The closing date of this competition is the 31st October 2020 or as soon as the tickets sell out.
How will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced via Facebook live video, we will host this live draw a minimum of two business days and a maximum of three business days after the closing date of the competition.
How will the winner be selected?
During the Facebook live video, we will use Google’s random number generator which will automatically and randomly generate one number between the minimum and maximum number of tickets allowed. For example, if 300 tickets are sold, the number generator will randomly select a number between 1 and 300 which will be the ticket number of one lucky individual.
How & when will the winner be notified?
We will announce the winner on the Facebook live video, within 1 hour after our live video we will E-mail the winner. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will then use the contact number we have on record to contact the winner. The winner will also be announced through all of our social media channels as well as being announced on our website. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of being notified of their status as the winner by e-mail, telephone, Facebook or postal then we reserve the right to select an alternate winner, who will then have 5 days to accept the prize following the same process as the original winner. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the alternative winner is selected.
How will the winner receive the prize?
We will contact the winner and organise delivery directly with them, however I will suggest we use ParcelForce48 courier service with tracking to ensure the product arrives safely.
Is there a cash alternative?
No, we do not offer cash alternatives.
How do we use the winners information publicly?
We may use the winners first and second name to announce that they have won via our social media channels, website and E-mail.