Upgrade your setup with this ridiculous, ultrawide, curved 49″ Samsung Odyssey G9 gaming monitor
This competition has a maximum of 400 tickets and is available in the UK only, entries will cost £4.99 per ticket with a maximum of 15 tickets per person. The competition closing date is the 31st October 2020, or as soon as the tickets are sold out.
Note: if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our Facebook page and we will get back to you within the hour.
Samsung Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor Specifications
- Industry-leading 1000R 49 inch ultrawide curved monitor for maximum immersion and eye comfort. 2020 CES innovation award winner
- Blazing fast 1ms (GTG) response time and 240Hz refresh rate for smooth gameplay
- Astonishing picture quality with dual WQHD resolution (5120*1440p) and true-to-life 10 bit colours along with Samsung’ s QLED technology
- No image tearing or stuttering thanks to Free-sync Premium Pro and G-sync compatible technology
- Highest HDR 1000 standard supporting high luminance 1000 nit shows small hidden details in the lightest and darkest scenes
- Enhanced ergonomics with swivel, tilt and height adjustable stand and VESA compliant
- View manufacturer product page here.
When will this competition end?
The closing date of this competition is the 31st October 2020 or as soon as the tickets sell out.
How will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced via Facebook live video, we will host this live draw a minimum of two business days and a maximum of three business days after the closing date of the competition.
How will the winner be selected?
During the Facebook live video, we will use Google’s random number generator which will automatically and randomly generate one number between the minimum and maximum number of tickets allowed. For example, if 300 tickets are sold, the number generator will randomly select a number between 1 and 300 which will be the ticket number of one lucky individual.
How & when will the winner be notified?
We will announce the winner on the Facebook live video, within 1 hour after our live video we will E-mail the winner. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will then use the contact number we have on record to contact the winner. The winner will also be announced through all of our social media channels as well as being announced on our website. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of being notified of their status as the winner by e-mail, telephone, Facebook or postal then we reserve the right to select an alternate winner, who will then have 5 days to accept the prize following the same process as the original winner. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the alternative winner is selected.
How will the winner receive the prize?
We will contact the winner and organise delivery directly with them, however I will suggest we use ParcelForce48 courier service with tracking to ensure the product arrives safely.
Is there a cash alternative?
No, we do not offer cash alternatives.
How do we use the winners information publicly?
We may use the winners first and second name to announce that they have won via our social media channels, website and E-mail.