Team red? We have another Ryzen 3900X bundle up for grabs! Fancy winning this amazing AMD Ryzen 9 3900x & ASUS TUF X570 Wifi CPU and Motherboard combo? Enter our competition above!
This competition has a maximum of 300 tickets and is available in the UK only, entries will cost £4.49 per ticket with a maximum of 10 tickets per person. The competition closing date is the 31st July 2020, or as soon as the tickets are sold out.
Note: if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our Facebook page and we will get back to you within the hour.
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Specifications
- Cores: 12
- Threads: 24
- Base Clock: 3.8GHz
- Boost Clock: 4.6GHz
- Cache: 64MB
- TDP: 105W
For consumer grade team red CPUs, this is one of the best you can buy, solid performance for both gaming and multi-purpose.
ASUS TUF X570 Wifi Motherboard Specifications
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 12+2 Dr. MOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-Gen Connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 and USB 3.2 generation 2 Type-A/Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, Bluetooth 5.0, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line-out and 103 dB SNR for line-in
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
- TUF Gaming Alliance: ASUS hardware ecosystem ensures the best compatibility and complementary aesthetics from components to case
When will this competition end?
The closing date of this competition is the 31st July 2020 or as soon as the tickets sell out.
How will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced via Facebook live video, we will host this live draw a minimum of two business days and a maximum of three business days after the closing date of the competition.
How will the winner be selected?
During the Facebook live video, we will use Google’s random number generator which will automatically and randomly generate one number between the minimum and maximum number of tickets allowed. For example, if 300 tickets are sold, the number generator will randomly select a number between 1 and 300 which will be the ticket number of one lucky individual.
How & when will the winner be notified?
We will announce the winner on the Facebook live video, within 1 hour after our live video we will E-mail the winner. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will then use the contact number we have on record to contact the winner. The winner will also be announced through all of our social media channels as well as being announced on our website. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of being notified of their status as the winner by e-mail, telephone, Facebook or postal then we reserve the right to select an alternate winner, who will then have 5 days to accept the prize following the same process as the original winner. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the alternative winner is selected.
How will the winner receive the prize?
We will contact the winner and organise delivery directly with them, however I will suggest we use ParcelForce48 courier service with tracking to ensure the product arrives safely.
Is there a cash alternative?
No, we do not offer cash alternatives.
How do we use the winners information publicly?
We may use the winners first and second name to announce that they have won via our social media channels, website and E-mail.