Fancy a chance to win this amazing Razer Nari wireless gaming headset? Enter our competition above.
This competition has a maximum of 150 tickets and is available in the UK only, entries will cost £2.49 per ticket with a maximum of 10 tickets per person. The competition closing date is the 30th November 2020, or as soon as the tickets are sold out.
Note: if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our Facebook page and we will get back to you within the hour.
Razer Nari Specifications
- THX spatial audio: Go beyond traditional virtual surround sound. THX spatial audio breaks the boundaries of defined 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround to deliver seamless 360° positional audio for a more natural and lifelike experience. It also adds depth by simulating sound both above and beneath you for incredible gaming immersion. Available with Razer synapse
- Cooling gel-infused cushions: Unlike conventional headsets, cooling gel-infused ear cushions reduce heat build-up, while high-density foam with plush leatherette on the rims of the earpads provide the ideal combination of comfort and sound isolation
- Game/chat balance: Game audio will never overpower your team communication again. With the game/chat balance option available in wireless mode, fine-tune what you hear or simply leave it in the middle for a standard mix
- Auto-adjusting headband with swiveling earcups: The auto-adjusting headband with swiveling ear cups is engineered for maximum adjustability to fit your head to perfection for fuss-free comfort. The unibody aluminum frame ensures that it is lightweight with long-lasting durability
- 2.4 GHz wireless audio: Get lag-free, high-fidelity gaming audio with 2.4 GHz wireless technology. A plug-and-play wireless USB transceiver lets you enjoy a wireless range of up to 12 m smoothly without disconnection. With audio controls directly on the headset, you can do everything from adjusting volume to muting your mic on the fly
When will this competition end?
The closing date of this competition is the 30th November 2020 or as soon as the tickets sell out.
How will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced via Facebook live video, we will host this live draw a minimum of two business days and a maximum of three business days after the closing date of the competition.
How will the winner be selected?
During the Facebook live video, we will use Google’s random number generator which will automatically and randomly generate one number between the minimum and maximum number of tickets allowed. For example, if 300 tickets are sold, the number generator will randomly select a number between 1 and 300 which will be the ticket number of one lucky individual.
How & when will the winner be notified?
We will announce the winner on the Facebook live video, within 1 hour after our live video we will E-mail the winner. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will then use the contact number we have on record to contact the winner. The winner will also be announced through all of our social media channels as well as being announced on our website. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of being notified of their status as the winner by e-mail, telephone, Facebook or postal then we reserve the right to select an alternate winner, who will then have 5 days to accept the prize following the same process as the original winner. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the alternative winner is selected.
How will the winner receive the prize?
We will contact the winner and organise delivery directly with them, however I will suggest we use ParcelForce48 courier service with tracking to ensure the product arrives safely.
Is there a cash alternative?
No, we do not offer cash alternatives.
How do we use the winners information publicly?
We may use the winners first and second name to announce that they have won via our social media channels, website and E-mail.