Plug and play with this 1TB Playstation 4 Pro.
This competition has a maximum of 200 tickets and is available in the UK only, entries will cost £3.99 per ticket with a maximum of 10 tickets per person. The competition closing date is the 31st August 2020, or as soon as the tickets are sold out.
Note: if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our Facebook page and we will get back to you within the hour.
Playstation 4 Specifications
- PlayStation 4 Pro – the super charged PS4 – take play to the next level with PS4 Pro: See every detail explode into life with 4K gaming and entertainment, experience faster, smoother frame rates and more powerful gaming performance and enjoy richer, more vibrant colours with HDR technology
- 4K gaming and entertainment – games and movies shine with amazing 4K clarity; graphics become sharper and more realistic, skin tones become warmer and more lifelike, while textures and environments burst into life like never before
- High dynamic range – With an HDR enabled TV, compatible PS4 games display an intensely vibrant range of colours, closer to the full spectrum that the human eye can see
- Enhanced games – PS4 Pro games burst into life with intensely sharp graphics, stunningly vibrant colours, textures and environments and smoother, more stable performance; every PS4 game is playable on PS4 Pro at a minimum of 1080p, while others get a boost to enhance their graphics to incredible 4K. No matter what TV you play on, all PS4 games benefit from enhanced graphics and smoother, faster, more detailed action
- The best in 4K entertainment – stream the biggest movies, hottest TV shows and latest videos in 4K resolution from Netflix, YouTube and a host of entertainment apps coming soon – all with auto-upscaling for the sharpest picture possible.
When will this competition end?
The closing date of this competition is the 31st August 2020 or as soon as the tickets sell out.
How will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced via Facebook live video, we will host this live draw a minimum of two business days and a maximum of three business days after the closing date of the competition.
How will the winner be selected?
During the Facebook live video, we will use Google’s random number generator which will automatically and randomly generate one number between the minimum and maximum number of tickets allowed. For example, if 300 tickets are sold, the number generator will randomly select a number between 1 and 300 which will be the ticket number of one lucky individual.
How & when will the winner be notified?
We will announce the winner on the Facebook live video, within 1 hour after our live video we will E-mail the winner. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will then use the contact number we have on record to contact the winner. The winner will also be announced through all of our social media channels as well as being announced on our website. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of being notified of their status as the winner by e-mail, telephone, Facebook or postal then we reserve the right to select an alternate winner, who will then have 5 days to accept the prize following the same process as the original winner. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the alternative winner is selected.
How will the winner receive the prize?
We will contact the winner and organise delivery directly with them, however I will suggest we use ParcelForce48 courier service with tracking to ensure the product arrives safely.
Is there a cash alternative?
No, we do not offer cash alternatives.
How do we use the winners information publicly?
We may use the winners first and second name to announce that they have won via our social media channels, website and E-mail.