Build with ease, with this fantastic iFixIt tool kit suitable for use with PC building amongst other things, I use one for all my builds.
This competition has a maximum of 75 tickets and is available in the UK only, entries will cost £1.99 per ticket with a maximum of 10 tickets per person. The competition closing date is the 31st October 2020, or as soon as the tickets are sold out.
Note: if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our Facebook page and we will get back to you within the hour.
iFixIt Toolkit Specifications
- Portable toolkit to repair all kinds of devices and electronics like smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
- The toolkit contains the iFixit Jimmy, 3 opening tools and 6 picks made of soft plastic, 2 plastic spudgers, one metal spudger, a small suction cups, a antistatic wristband and a two pairs of ESD safe tweezers
- Magnetic bit driver made from anodized aluminium with 64 bits, grooved handle and a swivel top as well as a flexible 150mm extension
- The set includes tri-point bits as well as adapters in different sizes, hex-bits, JIS-slot, pentalobe, cruciform, slot, square, torx-security and tri-wing bits.
- All tools and components can be safely stored for transport in the tool roll
When will this competition end?
The closing date of this competition is the 31st October 2020 or as soon as the tickets sell out.
How will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced via Facebook live video, we will host this live draw a minimum of two business days and a maximum of three business days after the closing date of the competition.
How will the winner be selected?
During the Facebook live video, we will use Google’s random number generator which will automatically and randomly generate one number between the minimum and maximum number of tickets allowed. For example, if 300 tickets are sold, the number generator will randomly select a number between 1 and 300 which will be the ticket number of one lucky individual.
How & when will the winner be notified?
We will announce the winner on the Facebook live video, within 1 hour after our live video we will E-mail the winner. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will then use the contact number we have on record to contact the winner. The winner will also be announced through all of our social media channels as well as being announced on our website. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of being notified of their status as the winner by e-mail, telephone, Facebook or postal then we reserve the right to select an alternate winner, who will then have 5 days to accept the prize following the same process as the original winner. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the alternative winner is selected.
How will the winner receive the prize?
We will contact the winner and organise delivery directly with them, however I will suggest we use ParcelForce48 courier service with tracking to ensure the product arrives safely.
Is there a cash alternative?
No, we do not offer cash alternatives.
How do we use the winners information publicly?
We may use the winners first and second name to announce that they have won via our social media channels, website and E-mail.